Xiaomi Civi 2 launched in China on Tuesday powered by Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 Chipset. It features a 6.5-inch FHD Display, Triple Rear Camera and Dual Front Camera Setup.
The Civi 2 Measures 159.2mm x 72.7mm x 7.23mm and its Weight is 171.8 Grams.
Xiaomi Civi 2 Price:
The Xiaomi Civi 2 is Set to be CNY 2,399/ INR 27,000 for 8GB/128GB Whereas the 8GB/256GB Which Cost CNY 2,499/ INR 28,500.
There is also a Top-Line Variant which is 12GB/256GB Which Cost CNY 2,799/ INR 32,000.
Available Colors are – White, Pink, Blue, and Black.
Xiaomi Civi 2 Specifications:
It features a 6.5-inch FHD+ Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 402 PPI Density, 1,000 Nits Peak Brightness, 5,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio.
The Civi 2 also has 10-Bit HD panel with Support of Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, DCI-P3 Color Gamut and comes with the Protection of corning Gorilla Glass 5.
In Terms of Optics, it has Triple Camera in the Back which is:
- 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor Main Camera with F/1.8 Aperture.
- 20MP Wide-Angle lens with F/2.2 and FOV of 115 Degrees.
- 2MP Macro Lens With F/2.4 Aperture and Focus up to 4CM.
On the Front Side, it has 32MP Dual Camera with AF, and Aperture of F/2.0, 100 Degrees Wide-Angle Shoot.
Processor & Battery Life:
The Civi 2 comes with Octa-Core Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 Chipset paired with Adreno GPU. It has Three Memory option which is 8GB/128GB, 8/256GB, and 12/256GB.
Connectivity Option includes Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth V5.2, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, 5G, 4G LTE, USB Type-C.
Sensors on Board are Optical Distance Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Flicker Sensor, Acceleration Sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass, Linear Motor, Infrared Remote Control.
It is Packed with 4,500 mAh Battery with 67W Fast Charger.
- iPhone 14 & 14 Plus with A15 Bionic Chipset (Super Fast) – Release Date and many more.
- Lava Blaze Pro comes with 90Hz Display.
- Oppo K10X launches with 120Hz LCD Display.
- Motorola Moto E22 and E22i comes with 90Hz Display.
- iQOO Z6 Lite comes with Snapdragon 4 Gen 1.