Nubia Z50 was launched in China on Monday. The Nubia Z50 Smartphone comes with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Chipset, 6.67″ Curved AMOLED display, up to 16GB RAM and 1TB Storage.
It measures 162.9 mm × 72.9 mm × 8.46 mm and its Weight is 199 Grams for Glass Variant. Available Colors of the Phone – Black Lagoon, Lantau, White Island.
Nubia Z50 Price:
The Nubia Z50 has launched its 5 variants which is Available for Sale in China from December 23 at 10AM Local Time (7:30 AM IST).
Information about the RAM and Storage with Price details.
- 8GB/128GB Storage: CNY 2,999/ $430.
- 8GB/256GB Storage: CNY 3,399.
- 12GB/256GB Storage: CNY 3,699/$530.
- 12GB/512GB Storage: CNY 3,999/$573.
- 16GB/1TB Storage: CNY 5,999/$860
Nubia Z50 Specifications:
It features a 6.67″ Curved AMOLED display with 144Hz Refresh Rate, 360Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 1,000 Nits Peak Brightness, UL Platinum low Blue Light Eye Protection certified.
For Camera, it has Dual Camera in the Back which is
- 64MP Sony IMX 787 Sensor with an Aperture of F1.6 which is equipped with 35mm Focal Length and OIS.
- 50MP Ultrawide angle lens with 116-degree FOV and also serve as Macro Lens.
On the Front Side, it has 16MP Selfie Camera with features like AI, Night Mode, HDR, Portrait, Beauty Mode.
Processor & Battery Life:
The New Z50 comes with Octa-Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Chipset Paired with 16GB LPDDR5x RAM and 1TB Storage with U.F.S 4.0.
It boots on MyOS 13 based on Android 13.
Connectivity Option includes Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth V5.3, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, 4G LTE, 5G, USB Type-C. Sensors on board are Gravity Acceleration Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyro, Geomagnetic Sensor.
It is Packed with 5,000 mAh Battery with supports of 80W Fast Charger.
- Moto X40 comes with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Chipset.
- Realme 10s comes with Dimensity 810 Chipset.
- Xiaomi 13 and 13 Pro Unveiled with SD 8 Gen 2.
- Samsung Galaxy M04 comes with Helio P35 Chipset.
- iQOO 11 & 11 Pro are official with SD 8 Gen 2.
- Tecno Phantom X2 comes with Dimensity 9000.