OnePlus Open has been released in India on Thursday as the 1st Foldable Phone by OnePlus and it comes with Compact Book Like Design.
The Company Said that it’s Slim, Light, and with no visible Crease so User can get Tablet Like Experience.
OnePlus Open also features up to five Cameras in Total with an Alert Slider.
OnePlus Open Price
The Cost of Smartphone is Set to be INR 1,39,999 for Single 16GB/512GB Variant in India. It Comes in Two different Colors which is Voyager Black with a Faux Leather and Emerald Dusk (Green) with a Glass Finish in the Back.
OnePlus Open features 6.31″ Super Fluid LTPO 3.0 AMOLED Display (When Closed) with 10-120Hz Dynamic Refresh Rate, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 431 PPI Density, 100% DCI-P3 and Comes with the Ceramic guard Protection.
Inside the OnePlus Open features 7.82″ Flex Fluid LTPO 3.0 AMOLED Display with 1-120Hz Dynamic Refresh Rate, 1.0758:1 Aspect Ratio, 426 PPI Density.
For Camera, it has Three Camera in the Back Which is:
- 48MP Sony LYTIA-T808 “pixel stacked” sensor with F/1.7 aperture, 85 degree of FOV and OIS, EIS Support.
- 64MP Telephoto OmniVision OV64B Lens with 3X Optical Zoom and 6X-in Sensor Zoom, F/2.6 Aperture.
- 48MP Ultrawide Angle Sony IMX581 Lens with F/2.2 aperture and Auto Focus.
In The Front Side, it has Dual Camera Which is
- 20MP Main Camera with F/2.2 and 91 degree FOV.
- 32MP Secondary Camera with a Sensor Size of 1/3.14, F/2.4 aperture and FOV of 88.5 Degree.
The OnePlus Open comes with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 5G Chipset Paired with Adreno 740 GPU. Connectivity Option includes Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth V5.3, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, 5G, 4G LTE, USB Type-C.
Sensors on board is Accelerometer, M-sensor Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Sensor Core, Flick-detect Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint (Side-Mounted).
It is Packed with 4,805 mAh battery Capacity with 67W Charging Support that can Charge the Phone 1-100 Percent in just 42 minutes.